Thursday, September 27, 2012

Viva Indie Rock Podcast #35

Podcast version of the live Viva Indie Rock radio show Thursdays 9PM on Plaza Midwood Community Radio. 



Track List:
1) Dum Dum Girls  End of Daze  I Got Nothing
2) Guards  Silver Lining   Silver Lining
3) Reptile Youth   Reptile Youth   Be My Yoko Ono
4) Cars and Trains  We Are All Fire  Between Parentheses
5) PAWS  Cokefloat   Boregasm
6) People Get Ready  Windy Cindy
7) The Rest   Seesaw  Hey! For Horses
8) Moon Duo  Circles   I Been Gone
9) Windsor Drive  Wanderlust EP  I Don't Feel It
10) Skip Zone  Skip Zone  Leaving Planet Boredom
11) Seamonster  Baldessari   Normandy Landscape
12) Grizzly Bear   Shields  A Simple Answer
13) Forrests  Tarifa
14) Deerhoof  Breakup Song  The Trouble With Candyhands
15) How To Dress Well  Total Loss  World I Need You

No comments: